Bradford White had the annual sales meeting in Puerto Rico this year, some times we have to suffer. It was awesome !! played golf and the guest speaker was Colin Powell, he is such a great speaker. Oh yeah we did work some of the time.
It was a blast, now I will be known as the birdman from Northwood. Colin, did seek some advise from me on hair styles and yes, Why do we live here ? oh yeah, the money.
3 comments:
Man I bet that was fun!!!!
You look good with those birds!
#1 - finally adding some color to your life, nice additions!!!
#2 - looks like that guy spent too much time on the golf course, skin is starting to look leathery...
#3 - colin powell copied your hair style!!!
#4 - WOW, what a beautiful shot, makes you wonder why we live in New England
It was a blast, now I will be known as the birdman from Northwood. Colin, did seek some advise from me on hair styles and yes, Why do we live here ? oh yeah, the money.
Post a Comment