After hearing "I forgot to take something out for dinner" I decided to renovate the kitchen, you have to go to Epsom to see it though.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
nanafarrell says: Ok wise guy, I really do forget sometimes, they say the memory is the first to go. Mine is just selective on what it wants to forget. But anyway, I think the rest of you would really like the homestyle meals. I am not so sure I like the color on the walls, but you get use to it after a few visits. Hope to see some of you in my new kitchen!!!!
Hey I like that place...cheap food and cheap company...maybe I will start "forgetting to take something out for dinner" Especially if it is going to be split pea soup!
Nanafarrell said...... I keep telling Mark I need to be home so that I will remember dinner! It is just so much neater when someone does the cooking and cleanup! That is the part I really don't like doing!
4 comments:
nanafarrell says:
Ok wise guy, I really do forget sometimes, they say the memory is the first to go. Mine is just selective on what it wants to forget. But anyway, I think the rest of you would really like the homestyle meals. I am not so sure I like the color on the walls, but you get use to it after a few visits. Hope to see some of you in my new kitchen!!!!
is that an open invitation for your Yankee Pot Roast to see the new kitchen?!? ;)
Hey I like that place...cheap food and cheap company...maybe I will start "forgetting to take something out for dinner" Especially if it is going to be split pea soup!
Nanafarrell said......
I keep telling Mark I need to be home so that I will remember dinner! It is just so much neater when someone does the cooking and cleanup! That is the part I really don't like doing!
Post a Comment