Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 01, 2007

Mary-Ann's new ride

It was our 28th Anniversary on Saturday and Mary-Ann really liked Mark's new Jeep Commander so, she felt like getting out of the house so, we got her one !! Happy Anniversary Honey !! I think she deserves it for putting up with me for 28 years. We then were able to get out and get some pumpkins and apples, yummy !!


3 comments:

Nana Farrell said...

It was kinda tuff pushing across the dirt with the walker, but when I want something, it's best to move out of my way. Yes, I can get into my new wheels much easier, this has more room in the front for my knees. Not as hard to bend them in. Thanks Honey!

WildRose said...

Whoa! That is a gift!! Looks nice! Gotta love great husbands! You look great getting up and around!

Nana Farrell said...

Thanks, I needed that! It sure has been a tough road, thank the good Lord that I have a wonderful family around me! I loved the visit, come back soon!