William is now singing the National Anthem at Coe Brown basketball games, unbelievable. He also plays the piano for the pep band. I wish I was that talented. He's my hero ! Below is the video if you want to listen in. Just click on the arrow.
Nanafarrell said: Our children bring tears to our eyes many times in our lives. They are not all sad tears, some of them are very proud tears, last night I had very proud tears in my eyes! William did a great job!
3 comments:
Yes, that is a Bear hat on William, he thinks it is cool !!
Nanafarrell said: Our children bring tears to our eyes many times in our lives. They are not all sad tears, some of them are very proud tears, last night I had very proud tears in my eyes! William did a great job!
fantastic William, nice job!!!the Anthem is not an easy son...
Post a Comment