Another handsome shoot of your boyz! I bet the ladies were chasing these guys down. What a fun trip you all must have had spending time together in the warm weather.
It was so nice to have the boys with us. You wouldn't believe the people that wanted to borrow them for pictures, or just wanted to tell us how handsome they looked, no one could believe they were 10 years apart in age. They had so much fun on the islands with Dad. Mom passed on some of the trips, but the SPA was just wonderful! Oh how I love to Cruise!
3 comments:
Another handsome shoot of your boyz! I bet the ladies were chasing these guys down. What a fun trip you all must have had spending time together in the warm weather.
It was so nice to have the boys with us. You wouldn't believe the people that wanted to borrow them for pictures, or just wanted to tell us how handsome they looked, no one could believe they were 10 years apart in age. They had so much fun on the islands with Dad. Mom passed on some of the trips, but the SPA was just wonderful! Oh how I love to Cruise!
Oh man does that look like you guys had fun. Where's that pic Mark you talked about of you on the 4-wheeler?!?
MMmmmmmm treated yourself to the steak place, YUMMIE!!!
Post a Comment