Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 07, 2008

Camping on the Fourth of July



We got the new camper out and went to Gunstock for the long weekend. As you see Dylan was able to sleep where he wanted as long as it was near Nana. We had alot of fun, fishing, swimming,toasting marshmallows and all the good stuff that comes with camping. We took the lift to the top of the mountain. It was also nice to have William be able to come spend some time with us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nana Farrell said...

We had so much fun, the little guy was great, he just loved camping. The best was when going up the lift to the top of the mountain, he says "Pa, I never did this before, but I like it!" how cute! At the top the boys picked me some flowers, Pa supplied the vase, very festive! Dylan makes great marshmellows, even shared with Nana. To bad the fishies were all sleeping, maybe next time.

WildRose said...

I bet that was a ball!! Glad to hear he was not scared on the lift! what a sweetie.