Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More of the Heavyweights

Mary-Ann really liked Dan Ford !!!!! And after the competition he was kind enough to come over and let her feel his chest and arms.... She was goo goo all afternoon.



4 comments:

Nana Farrell said...

You would not believe it those things don't even move! Just unbelievable! I finally found someone that could pick me up if I fell!!!!! These guys pick up 325 pounds like it's nothing!!

WildRose said...

LOL!! I love watching those guys as well! We did not make it up there this year, but hopefully next year, I am so glad it is back at loon, so much better!!
We need to get together for lunch at Johnson's maybe Mary-Ann??

Buoy Stretcher said...

so when are you signing Mark up for the "training class" for tossing cabers?!?

Anonymous said...

I don't want to show those guys up !!