I was at last nights historic game 5 at friendly Fenway. It was truly unbelievable to watch the comeback from 7 runs down. What seats !! The luxury boxes are all they are cracked up to be. Now on to Tampa.....GO SOX !!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You lucky dawg you, being in the luxury box. Glad to hear you stuck it through the 7th inning stretch. I had a tough time watching it on the tube. Mmmmm, how was the chowder and sausage sandwiches? Did they order up a desert cart or ice cream sundae cart?
WOW!! That is so so so great you were there!! Must have been nuts!!!
Yes, there were some moments when we thought should we go but we really felt they might make something happen and yes they have all that food and more.The place was rockin and it was very cool watching the people after the game in the streets.
Ya, and I watched from home also!!!!
Post a Comment