Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chicago...My kinda town

I'm in Chicago on business, I'll be here a week and love this place. This is the wrigley building with the new Trump tower and then the water tower and the original Uno's.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Buoy Stretcher said...

my sister Anne and Dad were just there for a trade show...they hit Japonais (North side North River area) for some awesome Sushi as well as the Weber Grill which they really enjoyed...

such a fun place, ENJOY!!!stay warm, it is 2deg on our thermometer on the house, FREEZING!!!

WildRose said...

I really love Chicago as well!! A beautiful City always leaving you with more to explore!!

Nana Farrell said...

Som day he is going to take me, he always talkes about it. Maybe when it is a little warmer!!! Miss ya Honey!

mrf9sr said...

It has been cold !!!!! Sullivans is awesome...the martinis are to die for !!! Some of the guys went to webers...said it was really good. see ya later.