Ahhh, thanks guys. It was an honor to be asked to serve that role and be a part of both William's and Robert's Scouting career. Too great boys who certainly earned and deserved it. I'm so excited for you & Mark to be such proud parents of an outstanding fine man William has become.
Hats off to MOM & DAD for all your hard work, one of the best COH I've ever attended.
4 comments:
You did a great job Scott! We couldn't have pulled it off without all your help!!! Thanks!
The more I look at that pic, whom ever took it did a great job????!!!!!
Ahhh, thanks guys. It was an honor to be asked to serve that role and be a part of both William's and Robert's Scouting career. Too great boys who certainly earned and deserved it. I'm so excited for you & Mark to be such proud parents of an outstanding fine man William has become.
Hats off to MOM & DAD for all your hard work, one of the best COH I've ever attended.
OBTW, great picture taker Mrs. Farrell!!!
Post a Comment