It was that time of the year again, Scout Camp !! The boys were awesome and I got to see William on Thursday night, his boss let him come over to our camp to visit. It is always fun but this year was really super !!!
It is sure nice to see my guys having fun! Playing in the woods, like all boys like to do. Some times I think they like to go just to get out of doing jobs at home. Don't worry the list will still be on the fridge for them when they get home. Missed them both!
4 comments:
some great shots, looks like a wonderful week!!!
Hope Scott was not missed to much!! I know Scott missed going! Thanks for understanding MARK!
He was very much missed, but I certainly understand. His stand in did a great job.
It is sure nice to see my guys having fun! Playing in the woods, like all boys like to do. Some times I think they like to go just to get out of doing jobs at home. Don't worry the list will still be on the fridge for them when they get home. Missed them both!
Post a Comment